Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword aiming for 'early 2011'


Can't wait to run around with a GOLDEN F*CKING BEETLE on your arm? I know I can't, which is why I'm lamenting the long wait until The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is released. While it had originally been rumored for a 2010 release, producer Eiji Aonuma has revealed he's going for early 2011.
"The basis we have now is very, very solid," Aonuma told Official Nintendo Magazine. "Early 2011 - that is what we're aiming for."
Despite some people thinking the game looks like crap, I'm really excited for Skyward Sword. It's been too long since I last ventured into Hyrule and the addition of that Goddamn beetle has really driven me over the edge. It's a beetle. It picks stuff up. It sits on your arm like a peregrine falcon. Ten out of frigging ten!